Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Cooma Local Court
Cooma ‘Capital of the Snowy Mountains’ is approximately 114 km south of Canberra in Southern New South Wales.
The Courthouse was completed in 1889 and exemplifies Victorian style with French shuttered windows and large veranda. The courthouse is on Vale Street near Cooma Public School.
Cooma can be reached by bus from Sydney or Canberra or by its small regional airport.
The types of criminal cases heard in Cooma Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly appears for clients at Historic Cooma Local Court.
Our Principal Mr U. Nedim has conducted many successful cases in Cooma Local Court over the years and, after the walk down the Courthouse hill, enjoys relaxing with a schooner of James Squires on Tap at the Alpine Hotel afterwards.
If you require outstanding representation at Cooma Local Court for an affordable ‘Fixed Fee’, contact us today for a Free First Appointment or Telephone Conference.
Call on (02) 9261 8881