Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Coonabarabran Local Court
Coonabarabran is approximately 500kms from Sydney, located in North Western New South Wales. It is a popular destination for bushwalkers and campers and houses Australia’s largest Optical Astronomy Research facility. The first court house and lock-up in Coonabarabran was constructed in 1860. However the sandstone courthouse there today was constructed in 1878 after the town’s rapid growth in the 1870’s.
The Courthouse is Located on the corner of John and Dalgarno Streets.
There is a combined train and bus service to Coonabarabran from Sydney and flights are available to nearby Dubbo.
The types of criminal cases heard in Coonabarabran Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Coonabarabran Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881