Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Coonamble District Court
Coonamble is on New South Wales’ Central Western Plains, it is a town known for its; wheat, wool and sheep.
The town’s first courthouse and lock-up were built in 1862 however with the population increase in the late 1800’s a new courthouse was built in 1877. The courthouse is on Aberford Street near the local High School.
Coonamble is a 6 hr drive from Sydney and can be reached from Sydney by bus or alternatively by plane to nearby Dubbo.
The types of criminal cases heard in Coonamble District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Coonamble District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881