Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Cootamundra Local Court
Cootamundra is in the South West Slopes Region of New South Wales, it is best known for its annual ‘Wattle Time’ Festival and being the birthplace of Australian Cricketer Sir Donald Bradman.
The local courthouse was built in 1901 and is located near Jubilee Park on Parker Street.
Cootamundra is approximately 4 hrs from Sydney by car or there are frequent train services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Cootamundra Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Cootamundra Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881