Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Corowa Local Court
Corowa is a rural town on the bank of the Murray River, it sits on the New South Wales and Victorian Border. The courthouse was erected in 1868 and is located next to the Police Station on the corner of Church and Queen streets. The courthouse was the location of the Federation Conference in July of 1893.
Corowa is a 6 hr drive from Sydney or can be reached by a combined coach and train trip.
The types of criminal cases heard in Corowa Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Corowa Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881