Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Dunedoo Local Court
Dunedoo is located in Central Western New South Wales and forms part of the Warrumbungle Region, approximately 4.5 hrs from Sydney.
The local court is located on Digilah Street.
Daily rail, coach and air services run from Sydney to nearby Dubbo.
The types of criminal cases heard in Dunedoo Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Dunedoo Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881