Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Dubbo Local Court
Dubbo is the largest populated centre in the Orana Region of New South Wales it is approximately 305 kms from Sydney and is popular amongst visitors for its zoo.
The Victorian style courthouse which also houses the District Court was completed in 1887 and is located on Brisbane Street. The courthouse is a feature on the Dubbo Heritage Tour.
Daily rail, coach and air services run from Sydney to Dubbo.
The types of criminal cases heard in Dubbo Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal Lawyer or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Dubbo Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881