Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Finley Local Court
Finley is about 744kms from Sydney or just a 10 minute drive from the Victorian boarder and is located in the Riverina Region of New South Wales.
The Finley Local Court is located near Canoe Tree Park on the corner of Ulupna and Denison Streets.
Driving to Finley takes approximately 7 hrs from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Finley Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Finley Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881