Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Forbes Local Court
Forbes is located in the Central West of New South Wales 386 kms from Sydney. The town is well known for its Gold-Mining history and for it being where the notorious bushranger Ben Hall was shot.
The local courthouse located on Victoria Lane is in the ‘Classical Revival’ style built in 1880.
Forbes can be reached by air, coach or train services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Forbes Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Forbes Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881