Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Gloucester Local Court
Gloucester is on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales in the Manning District and is adjacent to the Gloucester.
The courthouse is a short walk from the local train station and is situated on Church Street which is the main road through town.
Gloucester is roughly a 3 hr drive from Sydney and there are regular train services running.
The types of criminal cases heard in Gloucester Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Gloucester Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881