Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Gosford District Court
The city of Gosford is located on the Central Coast in New South Wales, about 76km north of Sydney.
The city is situated on the Hawkesbury River and is a major urban centre.
Gosford District Court is easily reachable from Sydney. It is about one hour and ten minutes drive away, and also accessible by rail.
The types of criminal cases heard in Gosford District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly defends clients right around NSW, including at Gosford District Court. We offer fixed fees and deliver outstanding results.
Do you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Gosford District Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881