Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Glen Innes Local Court
Glenn Innes is a town in the New South Wales Northern Tablelands, a 6.5 hour drive from Sydney.
The court was established in 1858, with the current courthouse being built in 1873. The courthouse is on Grey Street just a block from the local Police Station.
Bus and train services run to Glenn Innes, there is also an airport located in nearby Armidale.
The types of criminal cases heard in Glen Innes Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Glen Innes Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881