Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Goulburn Local Court
Goulburn is located in the Southern Tablelands or New South Wales approximately 200kms (2hrs) from Sydney. Goulburn was Australia’s first inland city and has many historic buildings; it is also home to the ‘Big Merino’ a concrete sheep which is the largest in the world.
By 1841 Goulburn had its first court; today Goulburn has an impressive Italianate courthouse designed by Barnet which was completed in 1887. It stands near the Post Office in Montague Street and also houses the District Court.
Regular train and bus services run between Sydney and Goulburn.
The types of criminal cases heard in Goulburn Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Goulburn Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881