Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Goulburn District Court
Goulburn is located in the Southern Tablelands or New South Wales approximately 200kms (2hrs) from Sydney. Goulburn was Australia’s first inland city and has many historic buildings; it is also home to the ‘Big Merino’ a concrete sheep which is the largest in the world.
By 1841 Goulburn had its first court; today Goulburn has an impressive Italianate courthouse designed by Barnet which was completed in 1887. It stands near the Post Office in Montague Street and also houses the Local Court.
Regular train and bus services run between Sydney and Goulburn.
The types of criminal cases heard in Goulburn District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Goulburn District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881