Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Grenfell Local Court
Is a country town in Central-West New South Wales approximately 370 km (4.5hr drive) from Sydney, it is most notable as a historic Gold-mining town and for being the Birthplace of the famous bush poet Henry Lawson.
The courthouse which was originally just a tin shed is located on Camp Street was originally just a tin shed and was built in 1877.
Connecting bus and train services to Grenfell are accessible from Lithgow or Bathurst.
The types of criminal cases heard in Grenfell Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Grenfell Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881