Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Griffith District Court
Griffith was proclaimed a city in 1987 and is located in South-Western, New South Wales. The town, like Canberra was designed by Walter Burley Griffin.
The courthouse is a short walk to the local train station and shopping centre on Banna Avenue.
Daily air, bus and train services run to Griffith.
The types of criminal cases heard in Griffith District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Griffith District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881