Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Gunnedah Local Court
Gunnedah is located in North Eastern New South Wales, it is roughly 475 km from Sydney. Gunnedah’s Primary industry is farming with exports such as; cotton, coal, beef, lamb and pork. It is also known as the ‘Koala Capital of the World.’
The courthouse is close to the local Police Station on Conadilly Street.
Bus and train services run to and from Sydney to Gunnedah.
The types of criminal cases heard in Gunnedah Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Gunnedah Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881