Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Hay Local Court
Hay is located in South Western New South Wales on the bank of the Murrumbidgee River, approximately halfway between Adelaide and Sydney.
Hay’s First courthouse and lock up were built in early 1860 however they were later replaced by the current building, erected in 1892 and listed under the Heritage Trust. The courthouse is located on the Corner of Moppet and Pine Streets.
Hay is roughly 735 km from Sydney and is accessible by coaches from; Wagga Wagga, Griffith or Cootamundra.
The types of criminal cases heard in Hay Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Hay Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881