Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Hornsby Local Court
Hornsby is approximately 25 km from Sydney’s CBD in the Upper North Shore, it is a rapidly growing business and commercial area.
The local courthouse is a landmark for the area and is heritage listed. The courthouse dates from the interwar period when it was rare for a new courthouse to be constructed, it was constructed in 1925.
The courthouse accommodates; general offices, chambers, sheriffs offices and legal rooms.
Hornsby can be accessed my many bus and train services from all over Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Hornsby Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® has regularly provided superior representation in Hornsby Local Court since the opening of our Chatswood office in 2001.
For outstanding representation in Hornsby Court, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today!
Call on (02) 9261 8881