Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Inverell Local Court
Inverell is located in Northern New South Wales, approximately 590 km from Sydney.
The local courthouse located on Otho Street, was constructed in 1886 and remains operational today.
Bus services run to the area from Sydney or train and air services run to nearby towns such as Armidale.
The types of criminal cases heard in Inverell Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Inverell Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881