Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Holbrook Local Court
Holbrook is approximately 500km (4 hours drive) from Sydney in Southern New South Wales.
The courthouse in Holbrook is located on Albury Street and was completed in 1873.
Bus services are available to the area from Sydney and Canberra.
The types of criminal cases heard in Holbrook Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Holbrook Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881