Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Katoomba Local Court
Katoomba is the major town in the city of the Blue Mountains approximately 110 km from Sydney. The area is well known for its extensive bushlands and views if the spectacular surrounding mountains.
The local courthouse has been associated with administration and provision law and justice in the area since 1887. The courthouse is an unusual example of Romanesque style architecture and houses the Crown prosecutor, Sheriffs offices, DV safe room, Local court offices, Records, Magistrate’s Chamber and a CLC room.
Katoomba is served by regular train and bus services from Sydney.
Katoomba Local Court is a favourite destination for the Lawyers at Sydney Criminal Lawyers® because it allows us to get out of Sydney for the day, undertake high quality work in a small but busy courthouse, and then enjoy the scenic beauty of the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Katoomba Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Our Criminal & Traffic Lawyers appear regularly in Katoomba Local Court, providing superior legal representation to clients in the region.
We offer a ‘Senior Lawyer Guarantee’, so you will be represented by the most experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer on your day in court.
We also offer ‘fixed fees’ and a free first appointment, so you will know how much your case will cost from the very start.
For exceptional representation at a reasonable price, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today for a Free First Appointment or Telephone Conference.
Call on (02) 9261 8881