Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Kempsey Local Court
Kempsey is located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales approximately 345 km from Sydney.
The courthouse is located in West Kempsey on Sea Street.
Train and bus services run to the area regularly.
The types of criminal cases heard in Kempsey Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Kempsey Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881