Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Junee Local Court
Junee is a town located in the Riverina Region of New South Wales, its main industries include; agriculture, rail transport, light industry and government and correctional services.
The local government was established in 1886 and the courthouse was built in 1890, like many of the other courthouses of the time it was designed by James Barnett.
Junee is approximately 4.5 hours from Sydney and is accessible through its local train station.
The types of criminal cases heard in Junee Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Junee Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881