Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Kiama Local Court
Kiama is a seaside town that lies approximately 120 km from Sydney; the town is popular for its surfing beach’s, the Kiama blow-hole caravan parks and local cafes.
The courthouse was established in 1860 and is one of the oldest buildings on the New South Wales South-Coast. It was designed by Alexander Dawson and sits on Terralong Street.
Train and bus services run to the area regularly.
The types of criminal cases heard in Kiama Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Kiama Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881