Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Kogarah Local Court
Is a suburb in Sydney’s south approximately 14 km from the CBD.
The local Police station and court are located on Montgomery Street. The local court serves the whole of the St George region in which Kogarah lies.
Train and bus services run regularly to the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Kogarah Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Kogarah Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Kogarah Local Court has the following open hours –
Monday: 9.30 am to 1.00 pm, then 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Call on (02) 9261 8881