Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Kogarah Local Court
Is a suburb in Sydney’s south approximately 14 km from the CBD.
The local Police station and court are located on Montgomery Street. The local court serves the whole of the St George region in which Kogarah lies.
Train and bus services run regularly to the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Kogarah Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Kogarah Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Kogarah Local Court has the following open hours –
Monday: 9.30 am to 1.00 pm, then 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Call on (02) 9261 8881
Recent Cases at Kogarah Local Court
In North Sydney Court, Sydney Criminal Lawyers® obtained a 'Section 10' for a 30 year old Cremorne man who pleaded guilty to 'Drive Whilst Disqualified'.
The man initially had a 'Demerit Point Suspension' and was later convicted in Kogarah Court of 'Drive Whilst Suspended' and disqualified for 12 months. He had other lawyers at that time.
He then drove again and was charged with 'Drive Whilst Disqualified'. He then came to Sydney Criminal Lawyers® who, despite his driving record, convinced the Magistrate to give him the benefit of 'Section 10' (no conviction or disqualification).