Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Kurri Kurri Local Court
Kurri Kurri is a small town located in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, the town’s economy is largely reliant upon the surrounding wineries although it was originally a mining town.
The Local Court is located on the corner of Lang and Victoria Street near the local Police Station.
Kurri Kurri is approximately 2.5 hours from Sydney by car or a nearby railway station is located in Maitland.
The types of criminal cases heard in Kurri Kurri Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Kurri Kurri Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881