Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Lismore District Court
Lismore is located in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, and is about 9 hours drive away from Sydney.
If travelling via public transport, Countrylink services are available between Sydney and Casino. From Casino to Lismore, bus services operate.
Lismore is the home of Southern Cross University.
The Lismore courthouse recently received an important upgrade. All four courtrooms were fitted with digital sound and picture recording devices.
The types of criminal cases heard in Lismore District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
The District Court deals with more serious and complex cases, and appeals from Local Courts in the region.
Our lawyers specialise in criminal law and regularly travel to regional courts around the state.
If you require an experienced Criminal Lawyer or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Lismore District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881