Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Lightning Ridge Local Court
Lightning Ridge is an iconic Australian outback destination it is near the southern border of Queensland in North Western New South Wales. The area is known throughout the world as the centre of mining for black opals along with other opal gemstones, with the world’s largest deposits of the stone.
The local courthouse is a small timber building located on the corner of Opal and Morilla Streets.
Lighting ridge is a 8.5 hour drive from Sydney or there is a bus service from Dubbo which itself is accessible by air, rail or coach services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Lightning Ridge Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Lightning Ridge Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881