Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Lockhart Local Court
Lockhart is in the Riverina Region of Southern New South Wales, it is classified under the National Trust for its large number of historical buildings.
The original courthouse was built in 1857 however has since been converted into a museum. The current courthouse can be found on the corner of Matthews and Hebden Streets.
Driving to Lockhart takes about 5.5 hours from Sydney, however is accessible via nearby Wagga Wagga airport.
The types of criminal cases heard in Lockhart Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Lockhart Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881