Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Macksville Local Court
Macksville is a small town on the Nambucca River in New South Wales, roughly halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
The courthouse was built in 1894 to the plans of government architect Walter Vernon, it remains for the most part unchanged due to its social and historical significance to the area. The courthouse is located on River Street.
Bus and train services run to the town regularly.
The types of criminal cases heard in Macksville Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Macksville Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881