Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Moulamein Local Court
Moulamein is located at the junction of the Edward River and Billabong Creek in South Western, New South Wales, approximately 9 hours drive from Sydney.
The original courthouse along with the lock-up were built in the mid 1840’s, however this courthouse was demolished in 1860. The current courthouse is situated on Tallow Street.
The types of criminal cases heard in Moulamein Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Moulamein Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881