Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Mount Druitt Local Court
Mount Druitt is a Sydney Suburb located approximately 43 km west of the CBD.
The current courthouse was opened in April of 2006 and was the first metropolitan court to use “circle sentencing”. The new courthouse which is located on North Parade cost $12 million.
Regular bus and train services run to Mount Druitt.
The types of criminal cases heard in Mount Druitt Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal Lawyer or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Mount Druitt Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881
Recent Cases at Mount Druitt Local Court
In Mount Druitt Local Court, Sydney Criminal Lawyers® obtained 'Section 19B Recognizances' (ie no convictions) for our 19 year old client who pleaded guilty to 2 counts of 'Use Carriage to Make Death Threats', which is a Commonwealth Offence carrying a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment.