Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Moss Vale Local Court
Moss Vale is located in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, approximately 130 km from Sydney.
The courthouse which was designed by George McRae and built in 1923 sits on Argyle Street. The courthouse has become the local judicial centre and also services nearby Bowral after Bowral courthouse closed in 2005.
Train and bus services are available to Moss Vale.
The types of criminal cases heard in Moss Vale Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Moss Vale Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881