Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Mungindi Local Court
Mungindi is a small town on the order of New South Wales and Queensland, approximately a 9 hour drive from Sydney.
The courthouse is on the southern side of the Barwon River on St George Street.
Mungindi is accessible via bus and train to Moree.
The types of criminal cases heard in Mungindi Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Mungindi Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881