Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Mullumbimby Local Court
Mullumbimby is in the Northern Rivers Region of New South Wales.
The courthouse which is located on Dalley Street was designed by Walter Vernon and built in 1908 is listed on the national trust.
Mullumbimby can be reached by nearby towns and also through Ballina Airport.
The types of criminal cases heard in Mullumbimby Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Mullumbimby Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881