Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Oberon Local Court
Oberon is a town in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales; it is the highest town in the Blue Mountains. The town’s main industries include; Forestry, wood products and farming.
The courthouse is near the Police Station on Queen Street.
Trains run from Sydney to Mount Victoria which has a connecting bus service with the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Oberon Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Oberon Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881