Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Orange District Court
Orange is a major provincial area of NSW, with a population of 40,000. The city is located in the Central West region of NSW and is about three and a half hours from Sydney by car. Trains run from Sydney to Orange daily.
There is free parking located outside the courthouse. Or, to get to the courthouse using public transport, both buses and trains service the area.
The Orange District court building is located on the corner of Lords Place and Byng Street, near Robertson Park. The building was designed by colonial architect James Barnet. It was constructed in 1883.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly represent clients in regional areas, including Orange District Court.
The types of cases heard in Bathurst District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Do you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Orange District Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881