Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Parkes Local Court
Parkes is a large town located in the Central West of New South Wales. The areas name was changed from Currajong in honour of Henry Parkes who visited the area in 1873. Parkes is home to the CSIRO’s Parkes Radio Telescope.
The courthouse is located next to the local Police Station on Currajong Street and was built in 1895-98 to the design of Walter Liberty Vernon.
A train service runs through the area from Sydney weekly.
The types of criminal cases heard in Parkes Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Parkes Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881