Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Parkes District Court
Parkes is a large town located in the Central West of New South Wales. The areas name was changed from Currajong in honour of Henry Parkes who visited the area in 1873. Parkes is home to the CSIRO’s Parkes Radio Telescope.
The courthouse is located next to the local Police Station on Currajong Street and was built in 1895-98 to the design of Walter Liberty Vernon.
A train service runs through the area from Sydney weekly.
The types of criminal cases heard in Parkes District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Parkes Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881