Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Peak Hill Local Court
Peak Hill is a small town known for its sheep farming and Merino Wool in the Central West of New South Wales, roughly 400 km West of Sydney.
The courthouse is located next to the local Police Station on Derribong Street.
It is approximately a 5 hour drive to Peak Hill from Sydney or Parkes is nearby with regular transport services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Peak Hill Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Peak Hill Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881