Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Parramatta Local Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® has offices in Parramatta, located at Suite 3, 27 Hunter Street – across the road from the Justice Precinct Carpark.
Our lawyers consistently achieve outstanding results in Parramatta for both criminal and traffic cases, ranging from drug possession, drink driving and AVO to complex and serious criminal allegations.
If you are going to Parramatta Local Court, called us 24/7 on 9261 8881 to book a free first appointment with one of our senior lawyers.
The types of criminal cases heard in Parramatta Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
We offer fixed fees for most of our services, so you can rest assured knowing exactly how much your case is going to cost.
Call on (02) 9261 8881