Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Penrith Local Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® is a multi-award winning Specialist Criminal Defence Firm with offices in Penrith located at 95B Station Street, Penrith.
Penrith is located in Greater Western Sydney, approximately 50 km from the CBD.
The original courthouse was established in 1817 however the current courthouse is located on Henry Street.
The courthouse is located only a short walk from the train station, with regular services running to Penrith from all over Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Penrith Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Penrith Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881