Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Picton Local Court
Picton is a small town located in the Macarthur Region of New South Wales, approximately 80 km from Sydney.
The heritage listed courthouse was opened in 1865 and designed by James Barnet.
Picton is accessible by train services from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Picton Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Picton Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881