Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Port Kembla Local Court
Port Kembla is a suburb of Wollongong located in the Illawarra Region of New South Wales; it is a major exporter of coal. The local courthouse is located on Darcy Road.
Port Kembla can be accessed by its local railway station.
The types of criminal cases heard in Port Kembla Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Port Kembla Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881