Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Port Macquarie District Court
Port Macquarie is located on the scenic Macquarie River. It is approximately four hours drive north of Sydney and seven hours drive south of Brisbane.
The Port Macquarie airport has regular flights to and from Sydney, and a daily XPT train also runs between Sydney and Brisbane. It stops at Wauchope, which is 20 minutes from Port Macquarie.
The original courthouse was built by James Barnet, a colonial architect who designed several courthouses and public buildings in regional NSW. The courthouse was designed in 1869, but this courthouse was vacated when the current courthouse was built on Murray Street in 1986.
The types of cases heard in Port Macquarie District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Do you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Port Macquarie District Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881