Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Port Macquarie Local Court
Port Macquarie is located in the New South Wales Mid-North Coast, roughly 400 km from Sydney. Popular for both holiday makers and retiree’s.
The first courthouse in the area which was designed by James Barnet was established in 1869 and was in use till 1986, the current courthouse stands on Murray Street.
Frequent bus train and air services head to the area from Sydney
The types of criminal cases heard in Port Macquarie Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Port Macquarie Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881