Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Quirindi Local Court
Quirindi is a small town located in the North West Slope Region of New South Wales, approximately 350 km from Sydney.
The current courthouse was built in 1930 and stands on the corner of George and Henry Streets, it was erected after a fire destroyed much of the old courthouse which was erected in 1883.
Regular train services run to Quirindi from Sydney or there is an airport located in nearby Tamworth.
The types of criminal cases heard in Quirindi Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Quirindi Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881