Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Raymond Terrace Local Court
Raymond Terrace is located in the Hunter Valley Region of New South Wales; just under 2 hours drive from Sydney.
The local courthouse stands next to the Police Station on William Street, which were both established around 1840. The courthouse was designed by colonial architect, Mortimer Lewis and has a notable gable-roofed courtroom.
Regular bus and train services run to nearby Newcastle with connecting services to the Raymond Terrace Area.
Raymond Terrace Local Court is a small but busy courthouse that our Criminal and Traffic Lawyers attend on a regular basis.
The types of criminal cases heard in Raymond Terrace Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Call on (02) 9261 8881