Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Richmond Local Court
Richmond is a town in North West New South Wales, approximately 65 km from Sydney.
The courthouse is one of many public buildings located in Richmond that are heritage listed. It was built along with the Gaol, barracks and watch house in the 1820’s when the area became Lieutenant-Governor Arthurs Police District.
Richmond is accessible by many bus or train services throughout Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Richmond Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Richmond Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881